LMS Support position at ASU

Ruvi W

Jun 20, 2019, 10:25:03 PM6/20/19
to cyber...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

If you know of someone looking... This position just posted and submissions are due by July 5th at 3pm.

The position is based out of our 24x7 helpdesk (Rural and University), and as of now it is a 12-month position. It’s a great way to get your foot in the door at ASU, and I have one staffer graduating from WPCarey in May 2020, so there is a high likelihood of transferring into his permanent line when he gets a job in his field.

Please click the following link(s) to view job(s).
View details 52953BR - Instructionl Tech Analyst (IT)

NOTE: This is not an Instructional Design position – rather an LMS support position.  You will come out of it as a Canvas LMS expert – and you get your tuition paid for by ASU and all the benefits, etc.

Cheers

Ruvi

Ruvi Wijesuriya M.Ed.

Director, Academic Technologies