September 2019 Cybersalon - Friday 9/6

Cheryl Colan

Aug 20, 2019, 12:41:37 PM8/20/19
to cyber...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cybersalon gang,

Shelley Rodrigo and a few of her grad students will be giving an Adobe CC workshop on 9/6 at GCC, so we're going to retire right afterward to Desert Rose Pizza & Gastropub for a Cybersalon hangout.

The workshop ends at 4pm, so we will be there by 4:30 at the latest. I know that's later than the usual start to a Cybersalon, but it's what works. Sorry for the short notice, but Desert Rose has free WiFi and good indoor and outdoor hangout space. We'll probably be talking about how you can use Adobe Apps for yourself or with students, or anything else you're interested in. Please come if you can and catch up with colleagues early in the semester.

If you let me know you're coming by 9/2 I will call ahead and reserve seating for everyone. I'll also send a Hangouts link in case you want to join remotely. :)

Alisa Cooper

Aug 20, 2019, 6:56:26 PM8/20/19
to Cyber Salon
Sounds like fun. I will be there.
Coop

Carol Smith

Aug 20, 2019, 10:05:30 PM8/20/19
to cyber...@googlegroups.com
This sounds great!   I will definitely try to come if I can.
eSig Logo
CAROL L. SMITH, PhD
SOUTH MOUNTAIN COMMUNITY COLLEGE
English Faculty / Liberal Arts
7050 S. 24th St. Phoenix, AZ 85042

English IC Rep., SMCC PTK Coordinator, Faculty Senate Treasurer
Gallup Strengths:  Strategic | Ideation | Input | Maximizer | Learner

Lisa Young

Aug 28, 2019, 3:54:01 PM8/28/19
to cyber...@googlegroups.com
I am going to do my best to be there! Looking forward to seeing you all!

Cheryl Colan

Aug 31, 2019, 5:43:45 PM8/31/19
to cyber...@googlegroups.com
For anyone wanting to attend via Hangouts, this will be the chatroom link: https://meet.google.com/yqv-awib-uey

Not sure how well it will work because the joint is noisy, but we can try!

Cheryl Colan

Sep 5, 2019, 1:55:21 PM9/5/19
to cyber...@googlegroups.com
Hi all! If you're coming in person, I reserved a table indoors in the Pub/Lounge. If you don't see us yet, the reservation is under "Cheryl" and the staff should be able to direct you to our spot. Hangouts link is still: https://meet.google.com/yqv-awib-uey

I hope to see you tomorrow! <3