Arizona Canvas Connect 2024

Ruvi W

Dec 28, 2023, 6:39:19 PM12/28/23
to cyber...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Site is up and registration is open

Target audience is Instructional Designers, Teacher support, Canvas Admins, etc.  (Not teachers/instructors)

Registration is free, but limited, so if you register and plans change and you are unable to attend, you can email in and ask them to free up your ticket.

Call for proposals is linked off the above page and they are extending the deadline until mid January, so there is time for K12 peeps to submit proposals.

Here's wishing everyone a safe and happy New Year!

Cheers

Ruvi

--
_________
Ruvi W  )'(

Devon C Adams

Dec 28, 2023, 6:42:40 PM12/28/23
to cyber...@googlegroups.com
Not for teachers but for instructional designers? So if we teachers design our own courses, then it is for us? Yes? I ask because I'm going to share the link with my Canvas team at my k-12 district.
Devon

***************************************
Devon Christopher Adams
Maricopa County Community College District
Higley Unified School District

“Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don’t be sorry.” - Jack Kerouac

Ruvi W

Dec 28, 2023, 9:02:13 PM12/28/23
to cyber...@googlegroups.com
My understanding is that at this first iteration of this conference, the presentations are targeted more for people who are supporting users of Canvas (Typically people with the role CourseAdmins or SysAdmins). But if your college does it differently and doesn't give out elevated roles - but you are a person who is perhaps enrolled in multiple classes more as the support person (and not the primary instructor), then yes it will be beneficial for you.

However there will NOT be a teaching and learning/pedagogical track, aimed at folks who are the primary instructors in courses.

Devon C Adams

Dec 28, 2023, 11:32:22 PM12/28/23
to cyber...@googlegroups.com
Awesome. I will relay this all and see you there!
Devon

Devon C Adams

Feb 12, 2024, 6:56:05 PMFeb 12
to cyber...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
Who all will be at Arizona Canvas Connect tomorrow?
Devon