Shelley's in PHX - impromptu cybersalon

Cheryl Colan

May 10, 2022, 5:26:45 PM5/10/22
to cyber...@googlegroups.com
Take a break from grading and join us for an impromptu Cybersalon
5pm Wednesday 5/11
North Mountain Brewing Co.
522 East Dunlap Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85020
(map)
I reserved a table on the patio. RSVP if you can and I'll update the reservation if we need more or fewer seats. They have Wifi
Or join us online
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/vop-tieo-ygq
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 252-491-1188‬ PIN: ‪941 983 699‬#

Devon C Adams

May 10, 2022, 5:27:41 PM5/10/22
to CybersalonAZ
Darn it. Sorry. I have to work that evening for a recognition ceremony.
Devon

***************************************
Devon Christopher Adams
Maricopa County Community College District
Higley Unified School District

“Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don’t be sorry.” - Jack Kerouac

Alisa Cooper

May 10, 2022, 7:02:19 PM5/10/22
to Cyber Salon
Sweet! Can I take a break from grading right now? Tomorrow is so far away. :)
See you soon.
Coop