At-Large Meeting to discuss Bragg v. Linden and give feedback

1 view

Rebecca Nesson

Jan 22, 2007, 4:02:11 PM1/22/07
to cybe...@groups.google.com
Wednesday 8-9pm EST, Berkman Island amphitheater
Discussion and Feedback from Bragg v. Linden

Hello all,

Our trial of Bragg v. Linden on Berkman Island was definitely a success.  The Harvard Law School litigators presented strong cases with the help of the very adept witnesses.  And then a jury of at-large SL residents deliberated and delivered a verdict.  We learned a lot from this first attempt at running a trial in SL and are hoping to do a series of additional trials this spring.  For that purpose, we would like to request feedback from the participants and offer and opportunity to discuss what happened during the trial last week.

For those who would like to get up to speed on what happened, all of the transcripts and other materials are available here: http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/cyberone/wiki/Evidence_2007

Please join me (Rebecca Nesson/Berkman) and Professor Nesson (Eon Berkman) on Wednesday night at 8pm EST (5pm SLT) for an hour-long discussion.

Best,
Rebecca