Internet & Society -- Meeting Tomorrow Night 9-10 EST

Geoff McGovern

Jan 31, 2007, 4:47:15 PM1/31/07
to cybe...@groups.google.com
Hi all,

It was great to see such a turnout last night for our first Internet
and Society class. As you can tell, we are experimenting with various
tools to bring synchronicity to our Second Life experience. It was a
whirlwind, but there are some exciting applications with this new
format (I particularly like when our SL questions are presented to the
Cambridge crowd). And that is to say nothing of the great class that
the instructors have put together!

I'd like to invite you to Berkman Island for about an hour on this
Thursday evening at 9EST/6SLT. My hope is that we can have an open
discussion about the first meeting. We can talk about the topics
covered, the readings, and/or how we want to approach this new
semester. I'd also be interested in ideas about discussion sections
outside of the Tuesday night class time.

So I hope you all can make it. For those of you who could not join
us, the course wiki is

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/ptc/Main_Page

There you will find information about the class, the syllabus, the
readings, the transcript from last night, and other announcements that
we will post from time to time.

Best,

GeoffMcG Xi