No Official OH Tonight

Harvard CyberOne

Nov 21, 2006, 12:36:40 PM11/21/06
to cybe...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

In honor of Thanksgiving there will be no official office hours in SL this evening.  I am hoping to come hang out, probably from 8-9, in any case.  Of course, you should all feel free to get together in my absence.  Yesterday in lecture we dicussed the topic of open access to higher education, both in terms of the educational materials and in terms of course participation.  As the at-large participants in this course, you are the real experts on this topic.  I am very much looking forward to discussing it with you.  I recommend the video to you as a possible topic of discussion in my absence this evening.  You can find it here:

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/cyberone/wiki/Weeks_Pages/Week11#Lecture_Videos

Happy Thanksgiving!

Best,
Rebecca