Beyond Broadcast 2007, all-day event on Feb. 24th

Message has been deleted

rodica....@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2007, 4:44:04 PM2/20/07
to CyberOne
Hi everyone,

Beyond Broadcast 2007 is shaping up once again for this Saturday,
February 24th, 2007. We will be streaming the conference live in
Second Life, on Berkman Island. Please IM me in-world (Ansible
Berkman) or drop me an email with your avatar name and email address
at ansible...@gmail.com if you would like to participate in the
event and virtual workshops afterwards.

We will be hosting two workshops -- one on education in virtual
environments (distance, e-learning tools, etc.) led by Katherine
McDaniel of Yale University and one on marketing and politics in
virtual environments led by Nancy Scola from Governor Mark Warner's
Campaign.

Schedule, participants, speakers...and so much more at
http://www.beyondbroadcast.net/blog/

Hope to see you there!

-Rodica/Ansible