Josh Wolf Trial in Second Life TODAY!! 4pm EST

Rebecca Nesson

Apr 22, 2007, 8:29:51 AM4/22/07
to cybe...@groups.google.com
Hello all,

Please join us for the mock trial of the Josh Wolf case in the courtroom on Berkman Island in Second Life this afternoon.  The trial will run from 4-6pm EST (1-3pm SLT).

We are still seeking some alternate jurors who will hear the case from the jury box and serve as jurors in case one of the other jurors cannot be present.  If you would like to be an alternate juror, please email me at rebecc...@gmail.com with your avatar name, IM Rebecca Berkman in-world, or simply show up a few minutes early this afternoon.

I hope to see you there!
Best,
Rebecca