Coming soon: the new cyberjournal

Richard Moore

Feb 15, 2017, 9:06:46 AM2/15/17
to cyberj...@googlegroups.com
Bcc: FYI
rkm websitescyberjournal.org    escapingthematrix.org

Greetings,

Thanks to my longtime friend and computer guru Chris Thorman, and to WordPress expert Susanne Friedrich, we will soon have a much more attractive and useful version of cyberjournal. The cyberjournal website will be integrated with postings, and posting archives, and all will be up to modern WordPress standards in terms of readability.

Not only will we have searchable cyberjournal archives, going back to 1995, but we’ll also have searchable archives of the renaissance-network (1999-2007), and of the cyber-rights campaign (1995-1996).

This will all be easier to operate and update than the current systems, so you can expect to see more activity and more up-to-date material. There will be a comment capability, so that you will be able to contribute comments without waiting for me to post them.

With the crisis of the Trump era upon us, along with extreme social divisiveness, there will be much for us to be studying and discussing.

rkm