"Do you want to report the last crash?"

Tom Fuller

Apr 18, 2022, 5:00:11 PM4/18/22
to Cyberduck
Today, I went to connect to CyberDuck and got the following message box:

"Do you want to report the last crash?"
---> Send
---> Don't send

(CyberDuck worked fine 5 days ago)

If I click 'send', the same box pops up, if I go with "Don't send" the box goes away and nothing happens.

I was on ver 7.9.134974 when the issue started, then I uninstalled it, rebooted then installed 8.3.2.37449 (as Admin). Same issue.

I deleted my profile's "roaming\cyberduck folder' - same issue. Edited the registry to remove all "CyberDuck" references after uninstalling, rebooted, reinstalled, same issue.

and yes I am a licensed/paid user.

I went to the CyberDuck community and this issue was supposedly resolved in 2008.

We have no idea what is happening.

Anyone have thoughts on this? My next step is to install it on a VM and use it that way (yuck).

Thanks,
tom