Can't make a login on cli for google drive

Alessandro B

Feb 26, 2023, 1:07:05 PM2/26/23
to Cyberduck
Hi, I wanted to connect with google drive on an ubuntu server with duck cli however I can't perform the login.
I send the command from an ssh session: duck --list googledrive:/
I get the response

I follow the link, I authorize it but then the authorization code is not loaded and the page google page is loaded. I also looked at the api responses but I can't find the token from there. Also, on my account it shows that cyberduck has the authorization.
Anyone can help? Thank you. Last time I used a couple of years ago I didn't have this problem with the same account

David Kocher

Feb 27, 2023, 9:21:02 AM2/27/23
to 'Gefter Chongong' via Cyberduck
This is a known issue we track in https://github.com/iterate-ch/cyberduck/issues/13587

— David

Alessandro B

Feb 28, 2023, 4:22:38 AM2/28/23
to Cyberduck
Is there at the moment a work around or do I have to look for an alternative of cyberduck?

Alessandro B

Feb 28, 2023, 4:28:14 AM2/28/23
to Cyberduck
I mean, even just use in a way cyberduck gui from another machine, authenticate and manually add the token to the duck installation