CyberDuck reports (some) files as 0B, failing download but are full size on Hubic

Geoff Foden

Jul 22, 2022, 5:48:44 AM7/22/22
to Cyberduck

New Bitmap image.bmp
Using Hubic to download everything basically. Whilst Cyberduck is working well, there are numerous files that the CD browser window for the api.HUBIC report as being 0 bytes. When I double click on them however in the CD window, they successfully download, but when I try to download them as part of the overall transfer, they fail (and still report as 0Bytes as per the screenshot).
The image here (big church pano) is downloadable directly from Hubic, it is downlaodable by double clicking that image within the CD browser,  but fails to trasnfer/download as part of the overall directory download - this is occurring with multiple files, some DNG, som TIF some MTS vidoes, etc.