can't work with storj s3 compatible

openaspace

Apr 14, 2022, 7:11:03 PM4/14/22
to Cyberduck
I can't get to work with cyberduck  on STORJ s3 compatible storage.

it try to connect always to an aws region instead my address

Sofie Vogt

Apr 28, 2022, 11:59:00 AM4/28/22
to Cyberduck
Please try to connect to your Storj account using the following configuration:
Protocol: S3 (HTTPS)
Server: gateway.us1.storjshare.io, gateway.ap1.storjshare.io, or gateway.eu1.storjshare.io

Note: You have to generate the S3 credentials manually e.g. using the web interface, therefore, please refer to the Storj documentation: https://docs.storj.io/dcs/api-reference/s3-compatible-gateway/#usage
If the connection profile is not already installed, please install it manually from the Cyberduck preferences Profiles tab.