Unable to open a connection

Brixton

Jul 19, 2021, 8:26:02 AMJul 19
to Cyberduck
I use the host infinityfree.net and am trying to use CyberDuck from Seoul, Korea.
For some reason I am unable to connect to my server and get the following error:

Connection refused (Connection refused). The connection attempt was rejected. The server may be down, or your network may not be properly configured.

However, interestingly if I turn on a VPN and my location is set in another country, I am able to connect to it. It's also worth noting that using web clients like Dreamhost's FTP service seems to work fine. Why is Cyberduck not working using my Internet here in Korea? Is there anything I can do to remedy this or do I just need to use a different FTP?