Non-Stop Errors Trying to Upload to Google Drive

Robert Brown

Jan 5, 2022, 12:43:25 AM1/5/22
to cybe...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

For the past 3-4 days, I have been unable to upload anything to Google Drive, no settings have changed, nor has the way I have been using it. I have even contacted Google directly through my admin console, they said everything is fine on their end. I checked my API controls and CyberDuck is granted full access. Can you help me figure out why nothing is uploading? I am using the upload via browser connection as I have always been. This is getting very frustrating and any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I have included some screenshots.

Thank you,
Robert Brown
Screenshot_20220104-234227_Remote Desktop.jpg
Screenshot_20220104-232026_Remote Desktop.jpg
Screenshot_20220103-224153_Remote Desktop.jpg