MountainDuck with auto-unlock vault on boot

Jim Dunn

Jun 4, 2021, 5:00:21 AM6/4/21
to Cyberduck
Hi,

I just purchased/installed MountainDuck for the first time.

I am hoping to replace both the GoogleDrive-Client and the BoxCryptor-v1-Client.

I have everything installed/working... but can't figure out how to configure auto-vault-unlock.

Can someone steer me in the right direction??

I've tried:

duck --vault aaaaaaaa-bbbb-cccc-dddd-eeeeeeeeeeee.duck
duck --profile Google Drive.cyberduckprofile --vault "Y:\My Drive\Cryptometer"
duck --vault x:\masterkey.cryptomator
duck --vault "googledrive:My Drive\Cryptometer"
duck --vault "googledrive:Cryptometer"

Sofie Vogt

Jul 8, 2021, 9:07:51 AM7/8/21
to Cyberduck
Use the Cryptomator tab within the Mountain Duck Preferences and enable the "Auto detect and open vault in browser" option. If you enabled this and save the vault password (tick the corresponding checkbox on the password prompt) the vault will be automatically be unlocked if you attempt to enter it.

– Sofie