Connection time out message

Laima Rastikis

May 4, 2021, 10:21:46 AMMay 4
to Cyberduck
I've had to install Cyberduck on a new laptop and have not been able to connect. I continually receive the "connection time out" error message. Is there  possibly a Cyberduck system problem? I know another person working on this project with me who also received the error message this morning, working from an installation of the app a few years ago.

Sofie Vogt

May 28, 2021, 3:23:19 AMMay 28
to Cyberduck
"Connection time out" means that the server took too long to reply to a connection attempt or data request. There are various causes for this issue (e.g. unstable internet or server connection, VPN or firewall blocking the connection attempt).

– Sofie