Drive over linux cli doesn't list file and directories.

Emre

Aug 14, 2021, 4:42:49 PMAug 14
to Cyberduck
This command doesn't return anything  duck --list googledrive:/ or can't find any directory I give the permission wtih  OAuth 2. I don't know what's the problem in general.

Emre

Aug 18, 2021, 11:43:13 PMAug 18
to Cyberduck
This is how it goes
Command
duck --list googledrive:/

Result
Listing directory /…
/

Emre

Aug 18, 2021, 11:46:51 PMAug 18
to Cyberduck
This is on linux.

Emre

Aug 26, 2021, 9:14:59 PMAug 26
to Cyberduck
The solution is you just assume it's working and download and upload listing and indexing doesn't work over google drive for cli.

Alessandro B

Aug 27, 2021, 5:52:57 AMAug 27
to Cyberduck
It doesn't work for me even if I specify the correct location for downloading a file. Not to mention if it is a file inside a cryptomator vault

Emre

Aug 30, 2021, 10:31:19 AMAug 30
to Cyberduck
This is how it works for normal download and upload
duck  --username  --download googledrive:/Folder/ ~/

when it's a vault list works but any other command doesn't work you can upload to the vault but you can't download it you can interact with any subfolder of the vault you can just throw a file into the vault.

List command which work
duck --username --vault /Vault/ -list googledrive:/Vault/Folder/

Download which doesn't work
duck --username --download googledrive:/Vault/Series/ ~/ --vault /Vault/