Hi I can't pay :)

Borislav Minev

Oct 3, 2022, 9:15:17 AM10/3/22
to Cyberduck
Hi I like and use cyberduck daily and I really what to buy it, but I can process payment needer per website or per windows store, I have tried with Gpay and with debit card directly.
Found put on my revolute account that on transaction Gpay just check the cart without widowing money. I am using Revolute master card, and make a lot of payments each week.
Best Regards,
Bobi

David Kocher

Oct 7, 2022, 11:26:34 AM10/7/22
to 'Gefter Chongong' via Cyberduck
Try https://cyberduck.io/donate/ to support us directly outside of the store.

— David

Borislav Minev

Oct 7, 2022, 12:01:14 PM10/7/22
to cybe...@googlegroups.com
noope ! :)
image.png
Borislav Minev

Intellisoft Ltd
e-mail: admin@intellisoft.guru

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message (including the attachments) contains confidential information addressed exclusively to the recipient(s) indicated therein, and is protected by the Law. Intellisoft Ltd declines with respect to any person, even non-recipient of this message, any and all civil and criminal liability for the use of electronic mail by anyone carried out in violation of the above, and reserves the right to protect its rights before all appropriate authorities in the event of any violation.
If you are not the intended recipient or if you see an obvious manipulation of this message (including attachments), we invite you to delete this message from your system and to immediately notify the sender.
Your data will be processed in accordance with the new General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union 2016/679 (so-called "GDPR") in force from 25.05.2018.

Post bug reports and feature requests
https://trac.cyberduck.io/newticket
--
Support development