compare function slowed down with the latest version

Trym Bagger

May 18, 2021, 8:25:37 AMMay 18
to Cyberduck
After updating the latest version, the compare option of the upload function got really slow. Everything else seems fine.
Otherwise, great program!
Please advise.
Thanks.

David Kocher

May 18, 2021, 8:43:24 AMMay 18
to Cyberduck
Please update to the current snapshot build.

— David
> --
> --
> Post bug reports and feature requests
> http://trac.cyberduck.ch/newticket
> --
> Support development
> http://cyberduck.ch/donate/
>
> ---

Trym Bagger

May 18, 2021, 8:45:40 AMMay 18
to Cyberduck
I have version 7.9.0 and its says that it is the latest version.

Trym Bagger

May 18, 2021, 8:51:22 AMMay 18
to Cyberduck
Just found out there is a 7.9.1. Updated to that, but the issue persists.
It is the "prepare" part of the compare function, that goes really slowly now.

Laura Vogt

Jun 2, 2021, 5:42:16 AMJun 2
to Cyberduck
I've tried to recreate the described slowness with the latest Snapshot Build (7.9.3) but can't reproduce it at all.
Do you still the behavior within the latest Snapshot Build?

Trym Bagger

Jun 11, 2021, 2:43:32 AMJun 11
to Cyberduck
Updated to to 7.9.4 and the issue is gone!
Now Cyberduck is back to its usual blazing fast speeds.
Thanks for a great product which is one of my trusted tools in my tool box.