Please make it possible to browse in column view

Jonas Skafte

Jan 7, 2022, 4:34:56 PM1/7/22
to Cyberduck
Hi there,

Hope you are well.

I just purchased Cyberduck and would like to request/suggest that you make it possible – at least in the MacOS app – to browse in column view.

I used to use Coda by Panic, but didn't want to upgrade to Nova when they discontinued Coda. I'm pleased to have moved to Cyberduck for many reasons, but I do miss being able to browse my FTP servers in column view and so I really hope you'll consider this.

Just to be clear with column view I mean like this in MacOS:

001-how-to-use-column-view-options-in-os-x-finder-2260719-c7a24ae93078429c955808f65d968c3f.jpeg

Hope to see this improvement and many thanks for having taken the time to listen to my feedback.

All the best,

Jonas

David Kocher

Apr 1, 2022, 9:10:57 AM4/1/22
to 'Gefter Chongong' via Cyberduck
Previously tracked in https://github.com/iterate-ch/cyberduck/issues/11958

— David

Jonas Skafte

Apr 1, 2022, 9:15:33 AM4/1/22
to Cyberduck
Hi David,

Many thanks for your response and for sharing the link!

I can see that the 'issue' has been closed on GitHub and a 'wontfix' tag has been added.

How come you've decided not to implement this feature? Hope it's okay I ask. I just think it would be such a nice feature and it would make CyberDuck so much nicer to use!

Cheers!

Jonas