Stop Sync

Peter Pickthall

May 13, 2021, 9:01:13 AMMay 13
to Cyberduck
I am trialling MountainDuck as an alternative to Google Drive File Stream on my MAC.

Through Finder I selected to "Keep Offline on Local Disk" a folder from GDrive.
I found, once I did this, that the folder was 19GB in size!
I tried to cancel the download from the folder, by turning it back to "Delete on Local Disk" (the process you would do for Drive File Stream) ...but it continues to download and won't stop!

How do stop the download rather than now having to wait hours to download all 19GB

Surely changing the status to Delete on Local Disk, or Keep Offline on Local Disk should be the top level action trigger overriding everything else!!!

Sofie Vogt

May 20, 2021, 7:55:19 AMMay 20
to Cyberduck
You can try to stop the download by choosing Pause Sync → Delete on Local Disk → Resume.

Peter Pickthall

May 21, 2021, 3:57:58 AMMay 21
to Cyberduck
Thank you
Yes I tried this - eventually after a couple of hours it stopped synching and I was able to delete from local disk