google drive downloads break down

Eddie Walker

May 2, 2022, 1:54:23 PM5/2/22
to Cyberduck
I am finding that when I download from my google drive (main, or team drives) the connection works at first, but over the course of large downloads, it eventually degrades until speed is slow and download fails.

Does anyone else experience this? What have you done?

shanatnu yadav

May 26, 2022, 5:26:29 PM5/26/22
to Cyberduck
no

Ben Uecker

Jul 12, 2022, 7:26:11 AM7/12/22
to Cyberduck
I have this issue constantly with S3. It really bites getting to 103 out of 105 GB and then it just stops with no way to resume. It actually seems to have gotten worse with the latest update.

R. Parker

Aug 11, 2022, 12:34:58 PM8/11/22
to Cyberduck
Pretty consistently having this issue. When I try to resume or reload, it gets stuck on a perpetual 100% loading bar, and sometimes goes above 100% too