Help! Issue with filepath after updating to current version of Cyberduck.

Brittany Ruzicka

Dec 2, 2021, 12:25:47 PM12/2/21
to Cyberduck

Hello,

I’ve updated to the most recent version of Cyberduck 8.1.0 but am now having issues with getting the correct file path to be served up in email. Options that were available before when copying the URL are no longer available to me (I only have 6 options whereas before I had about 8-10), so I’m having to choose from a list that is resulting in the file not being recognized when pointed to.

As an example, the previous file path before updating that worked looked like this:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/welcoa-assets/email/newsletter/2021/20211201-wi-higginbotham.png

The new (incorrect) filepath looks like this:

https://welcoa-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/email/hivis/2021/202112-high-vis-year-end-sale-hero.png

It looks like what is happening is that the root is being switched with the folder at the beginning of the filename. Can you advise on how to change this and additionally how to bring back the additional options that were available when copying the URL?

 Any help is much appreciated!

Brittany