AWS SSO Support

Gefter Chongong

Dec 13, 2021, 11:10:36 AM12/13/21
to Cyberduck
Do we now have support for AWS SSO? If yes is there documentation on how to set this up? Thanks

David Kocher

Dec 13, 2021, 11:21:07 AM12/13/21
to Cyberduck
Documentation is pending [1].

— David

[1] https://github.com/iterate-ch/docs/issues/97

> On 13 Dec 2021, at 17:10, 'Gefter Chongong' via Cyberduck <cybe...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Do we now have support for AWS SSO? If yes is there documentation on how to set this up? Thanks
>
> --
> --
> Post bug reports and feature requests
> http://trac.cyberduck.ch/newticket
> --
> Support development
> http://cyberduck.ch/donate/
>
> ---

Gefter Chongong

Mar 1, 2022, 4:32:22 PM3/1/22
to Cyberduck
Hello David,
Having this issue with SSO where login keeps failing because it is referencing a cache file that no longer exists. How do we clear this or make it reference the current file?
It seems like each time I logout and log back in, the file changes.
Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 4.26.24 PM.png

David Kocher

Apr 1, 2022, 9:08:55 AM4/1/22
to cybe...@googlegroups.com
We have improved our documentation in https://docs.cyberduck.io/protocols/s3/#aws-single-sign-on

— David

> On 1 Mar 2022, at 22:32, 'Gefter Chongong' via Cyberduck <cybe...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Hello David,
> Having this issue with SSO where login keeps failing because it is referencing a cache file that no longer exists. How do we clear this or make it reference the current file?
> It seems like each time I logout and log back in, the file changes.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cyberduck/697034c8-dee0-4247-a543-7c6db5d5f160n%40googlegroups.com.

Sean Feeney

Apr 1, 2022, 2:01:43 PM4/1/22
to Cyberduck
Note that if you're getting the cache file missing error, we had to run `aws sts get-caller-identity` to get it to populate right. Also, the Connection Profile drop-down option to use is "S3 (Credentials from AWS Security Token Service)", which was unclear from the documentation.