Cyberduck doesn‘t ask for Cryptomator password

Da Sc

Jun 20, 2021, 3:58:37 PMJun 20
to Cyberduck
Hello everyone,

I‘ve uploaded a Cryptomator vault to Google Drive and used Cyberduck to open it.  Now I can use the right click context menu to log into the vault, but Cyberduck does not ask for the vault-password as I already entered it. How can I set Cyberduck up so I always have to enter my password to unlock my vault ?

Thanks, have a nice day.

Sofie Vogt

Jul 8, 2021, 8:50:16 AMJul 8
to Cyberduck
Make sure that you don't store the Cryptomator password within the keychain. If you save the password and enabled the auto-detection of vaults within the Cyberduck preferences Cyberduck will automatically unlock the vault if you attempt to enter it.

– Sofie