Transfers to Google Drive failing - how to troubleshoot?

Troy

Jan 26, 2023, 1:31:54 AM1/26/23
to Cyberduck
Hi,

Just starting today all my transfers to Google Drive using Cyberduck, both upload/download, commence OK and show login successful but shortly after fail.  I've checked the Google Drive permissions, uninstalled and reinstalled CyberDuck, removed and re-added Cyber Duck permissions all to no avail.

The only change I am aware of is that I just upgraded to the latest version 8.5.4 (39083).  i cannot find any log files to assist with troubleshooting.

Has anyone else experienced a similar issue, or can point me to where I find find more detailed error information to assist with troubleshooting?

Thanks.

David Kocher

Feb 3, 2023, 4:31:01 AM2/3/23
to 'Gefter Chongong' via Cyberduck
On 26 Jan 2023, at 07:31, Troy <tr...@tbktechnology.com.au> wrote:

> The only change I am aware of is that I just upgraded to the latest version 8.5.4 (39083). i cannot find any log files to assist with troubleshooting.

See https://docs.cyberduck.io/cyberduck/support/#logging-output

— David

Troy Knowler

Feb 3, 2023, 4:55:49 AM2/3/23