Potential memory leak?

Waqqas Hanafi

Oct 3, 2022, 2:41:43 AM10/3/22
to Cyberduck
I am using a fully updated Macbook Air M1 (2020 version) and using Cyberduck Version 8.4.4 (38366).

I keep Cyberduck running all the time and use it as necessary (it connects to SFTP to do uploads) and it's using up to 800 MB of memory even when not actively being used (no connections, no uploads).

Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 1.36.43 PM.png

David Kocher

Oct 7, 2022, 11:27:37 AM10/7/22
to 'Gefter Chongong' via Cyberduck

> On 3 Oct 2022, at 08:41, Waqqas Hanafi <waqqas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I keep Cyberduck running all the time and use it as necessary (it connects to SFTP to do uploads) and it's using up to 800 MB of memory even when not actively being used (no connections, no uploads).

This memory usage is in the expected range.

— David