Files are always copied back to the drive

Kauê Baptistella

Jan 22, 2023, 10:06:40 PM1/22/23
to Cyberduck
I am uploading from google drive to drop box some folders and files. I tried to perform this process in the last 3 versions. 8.5.2, 8.5.3 and 8.5.4.
I've tried to compare and skip equal files, but every time it starts sending all folders and files again, even if the drop box already contains the same folders and files it copies everything again.

David Kocher

Feb 3, 2023, 4:27:26 AM2/3/23
to 'Gefter Chongong' via Cyberduck
On 23 Jan 2023, at 04:06, Kauê Baptistella <kauebapt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am uploading from google drive to drop box some folders and files. I tried to perform this process in the last 3 versions. 8.5.2, 8.5.3 and 8.5.4.
> I've tried to compare and skip equal files, but every time it starts sending all folders and files again, even if the drop box already contains the same folders and files it copies everything again.

I am unable to reproduce in version 8.5.5. Please open a ticket at https://trac.cyberduck.io/newticket if still a problem.

— David