Cyberduck constantly has to re log in

Ben

Jan 15, 2023, 9:14:54 PM1/15/23
to Cyberduck
I'm a registered user of Cyberduck 8.4.5.

I use its SFTP capabilities.

My concern is, every time I drag a file into the browser that is "open" on the target server, Cycberduck re-logs in. This takes an annoying chunk of time, every time. I'm editing locally and then testing the resulting CGI on the remote server, and I can't proceed until the tedious re-login completes.

Is there a way to tell Cyberduck that once logged in, I want to STAY logged in until I actually log out so that file transfer interactions will be as fast as the connection allows?

The actual transfers are extremely fast. The log-in is like swimming through treacle.

TIA

--Ben

Ben

Jan 25, 2023, 1:39:22 PM1/25/23
to Cyberduck
Wow. This is some seriously problematic lack-of-response time. 9 days as I post this! :(

I wonder if the author is very sick or has passed away...