Still having problems(0.5)

1 view

QwiXXeR

Sep 27, 2009, 7:29:47 AM9/27/09
to cybercritics
Hi

I still seem to be having problems getting it to pass the text and am
getting the excpetions still

when i check in the translated box i get soming like

ryr W Q '?* F it
if >’f° ~7=‘ 7=P -·.7·e‘"‘ ,, '
317 m
Abundant (XIII}
Narcanisum Stnone
7 17:58:15
Calypsc {27717, 59144) _ "
7 Itlllll · v‘Q<,
_\
7 Tia! @ 7
I "‘° V o
J 7 A 7 7
J n o •‘· O ig

So it seems that enough information should be there for it to work bit
i dunno :(

Hmm also is there anyway to possible change the area in which the OCR
attempts to search, Say you always had the claim marker in the same
position you could just select the relevant area with the required
data

Hmm n mayb also limiting the characters it tries to recognise ? like
only ( ) not [] {} etc and no !?£$%& symbols etc ?

But otherwise thanx for working on this, Would be so awsom if i could
get it to work :P

critic

Sep 27, 2009, 12:03:41 PM9/27/09
to cybercritics
Try version 0.6, I modified the parsing code and it should be quicker.
The example you provided has too much junk, program feeds tesseract 10
different samples and the chooses the best ones, the fact that there
is enough info on one of them is not enough for a positive match.

You must make sure that you are looking at the ground, then select the
deed (color will change slightly) and wait for the rotating page to
pass then take a screen-shot.

critic

Sep 27, 2009, 2:22:29 PM9/27/09
to cybercritics
I just checked what was happening as there are filters for the
translation that should have parsed the deed you posted properly. I
have made some adjustments and the fix will be in the next version.
Reason it's not working for you is that you are not selecting the info
window before you take a screenshot, there is a color difference of
the text when the deed window is selected and when it's not. As for
adding a fixed location for the info text that a user supplies, I want
to avoid this, at least for now. I'll check the filters and see how
they can be improved... Thanks.

QwiXXeR

Sep 28, 2009, 7:17:40 AM9/28/09
to cybercritics
Oki,

I thought i did have the deed info selected but it is possible because
i can not run any windows or other key shortcuts while entropia is
running (I play in windowed mode) so my normal set of events is

1) Drop bomb and get a hit
2) change to extractor, aim towards claim and look down at ground and
start running
3) right click on tray icon or simply click desktop area and wait for
rotating claim image to rotate until details are clear
4) take the screenshot either with print screen or with tray icon
5) run rest of way to claim and extract

I am unsure how you have got your print screen button to work while
entropia window is the active window

critic

Sep 28, 2009, 2:10:43 PM9/28/09
to cybercritics
v0.7 is now available, I worked on the filters, they should be able to
parse drops with some garbage, like the one you posted.

Your procedure seems ok, I usually:
look at the ground and open the deed immediately from the mineral
box,
click on the deed window so it's selected,
click off the EU window
take a screenshot

and getting close to 100% accurate deed parsing in less than half a
minute