calyps ore

Maczor

Aug 31, 2010, 3:22:06 PM8/31/10
to cybercritics
Your program is great, I used it a lot last year (September 2009 -
November 2009), but then I stopped playing Entropia.

I started playing again and downloaded your program and I couldn't get
it to work. No matter what I did it would not plot my claims on the
grid. However I was able to get it working, and it was very strange
what I have to do.

I have to set the clock on my computer back to dates from last fall.
Dates in September 2009, October 2009 and November 2009 work, but
August 2009 and December 2009 do not work (and nothing in 2010 works).

I thought maybe it was my computer, because I had calypso ore
installed from last year, but I tried it on a new computer that never
had Entropia or Calypso ore installed on it and the same thing, I
have to change my date back to Sept/Oct/Nov 2009 for the claims on the
grid to show up.

It looks like you haven't been updating it, which is fine because it
is a solid program and does everything I need, but hopefully you might
have a chance to see if this is a bug or if you have a work around
besides setting my date back.

In the mean time I will continue to play with my clock set in Nov
2009 :). Thanks again for a great program.

critic

Sep 8, 2010, 11:06:18 AM9/8/10
to cybercritics
I far as I can remember, when loading claims the program looks back
from the current date, so it will not load claims from last year, you
can load these manually. Also once you have played for a few days and
have claims in the last few days, the program will pick those up. I
would advise for you to put back your date to current date and play
for a few days, then it should pick up the claims.

I have stopped all development on calypso ore.