Loet Leydesdorff is ranked #34 among Top Scientists for 2022; apologies for cross-postings.

Loet Leydesdorff

Jun 8, 2022, 1:20:23 AM6/8/22
to f...@listas.unizar.es
research.com logo

Dear Loet Leydesdorff,

We are reaching out to you to let you know that Research.com, a prominent academic platform for scientists, has just published the 2022 Edition of our Ranking of Top 1000 Scientists in the area of Social Sciences and Humanities.

We are happy to inform you that you have ranked #34 in the world ranking and you are also listed #3 in Netherlands.

Our ranking is constructed using the H-index data gathered by Microsoft Academic and includes only prominent scientists with an H-index of at least 30 for scientific papers published in the field of Social Sciences and Humanities.

You can see the full world ranking here: https://research.com/scientists-rankings/social-sciences-and-humanities
You can find the entire ranking for Netherlands here: https://research.com/scientists-rankings/social-sciences-and-humanities/nl

We’d like to sincerely congratulate you on this achievement and we hope that your presence in the Research.com ranking is indeed an important accomplishment for you and your university or research institution. If you want to share and publicize the news about your position in the ranking feel free to do it in any way you see fit.

With Best Regards,
Imed Bouchrika, PhD
Research.com

Stay connected to
the world of science

Discover Research.com
facebook twitter

Copyright © 2022 Research.com.
All rights reserved.

Bernard C E Scott

Jun 8, 2022, 4:18:06 AM6/8/22
to cyb...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations, Loet!

Best wishes,

r.es...@syncho.org

Jun 8, 2022, 4:48:43 AM6/8/22
to cyb...@googlegroups.com, f...@listas.unizar.es

Dear Loet… it is great to hear about the recognition you are receiving! Raul