Fwd: #NewMacy Meeting #3 — Vote and Engage — Focusing Conversations on Oct 16 12 noon ET

1 view

Adler Looks Jorge 蔡鷹達 - ASC

Oct 1, 2021, 5:21:56 PM10/1/21
to Cybernetic Communications
Dear all,

The #NewMacy Network invites you to build on our recent Meeting #2 (
video recording) by helping to select topics for small-group conversations during our next event, as follows.

1.

Vote on the emerging topics that were part of our last meeting. The highest-voted topics will be discussed in the meeting described below.

2.

REGISTER to join the #NewMacy Meeting #3 on Saturday, October 16, 2021, 9:00 PDT, 12:00 EDT, 18:00 CEST

We are holding a small-scale, Syntegrity-like round of conversations, intended to focus further toward action, especially in response to the pandemic of “Today’s AI”.

This event is designed to:

  • Bring the ease and fluidity of small-group conversations comprising a handful of participants
  • Increase variety in the conversations by swapping participants in a series of rounds
  • Elicit suggestions to rewrite the questions in favor of greater clarity and intention
  • Move from exploration to concrete ideas for action.

Again, we invite you to please join in choosing the topics and also registering to participate in conversations about them.

For questions or comments please contact Paul Pangaro, paul.p...@asc-cybernetics.org.

Thank you.

#NewMacy Network

@newmacymeetings