Fwd: Methodological discussion “Systems Approach as a Way of Humanity in the Complex World” on December 7th

Jason Hu

Dec 4, 2022, 3:00:30 PM12/4/22
to cyb...@googlegroups.com, conver...@asc-cybernetics.org, Viatcheslav Maratcha
Dear cyberneticians and system thinkers, this is an invitation from our colleague Viatscheslav Maratcha from Russia, with my replies, also two attachments. If you're interested in attending this discussion, please contact Viatscheslav ( mara...@yandex.ru ) directly.  Best regards - Jason

Dec 4, 2022, 7:01:01 PM12/4/22
to conver...@asc-cybernetics.org, cyb...@googlegroups.com, Viatcheslav Maratcha
Dear Viatscheslav,
These are important questions.
We need an open discussion about them without push for immediate answers.
Best,
Lou Kauffman

--
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), help, support https://docs.google.com/document/d/11k5RfJW_ojfxl9I3rfLLnDrltB_SZ_dyPXc6xcwKHiw/
---
<Methodological discussion 2022.12.07_Systems Approach as a Way of Humanity in the Complex World.pdf><SAE-2022_Call for Papers_edited.pdf>

Louis Kauffman

Dec 4, 2022, 9:52:24 PM12/4/22
to Viatcheslav Maratcha, conver...@asc-cybernetics.org, cyb...@googlegroups.com
Is this conversation supposed to occur on December 7?
I am sorry. I have other commitments for December 7.
Very best,
Lou Kauffman

On Dec 4, 2022, at 6:31 PM, Viatcheslav Maratcha <mara...@yandex.ru> wrote:

Dear Lou,
Thank you very much for your prompt response! Please specify if you will be able to take part in the conversation on December 7th. If yes, write how to introduce you to other participants.

We understand that it is difficult to get immediate answers to such questions. We tend to expand the questioning and deepen the systemic formulation of problems.

I'm assuming a very simple discussion procedure. In the beginning, we allocate time for a small introduction, in the end - for summing up. And the rest of the time (approximately 1 hour 45 minutes) is divided into two parts devoted to two blocks of questions (1-3 and 4-7). In each of these two parts, all participants first speak "in a circle" (time limits will depend on the number of participants, but not less than 5 minutes), and then they can exchange brief remarks in the "question and answer" mode, critical remarks or reflective comments. During their presentations, participants can use the "board" - for example, showing prepared PPT slides or other materials.

Best regards,
Viacheslav (Slava) Maracha

05.12.2022, 03:01, "Louis Kauffman" <lou...@gmail.com>:
Dear Viacheslav,
These are important questions.
We need an open discussion about them without push for immediate answers.
Best,
Lou Kauffman
On Dec 4, 2022, at 2:00 PM, Jason Hu <jasonth...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear cyberneticians and system thinkers, this is an invitation from our colleague Viacheslav Maratcha from Russia, with my replies, also two attachments. If you're interested in attending this discussion, please contact Viacheslav ( mara...@yandex.ru ) directly.  Best regards - Jason