How to create a private university?

1 view

Lucas Pawlik

Oct 4, 2022, 9:12:49 AM10/4/22
to cyb...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,
                      if the design of the Foundation Mykoverse, it would be very important to know the conditions that we must meet to create a private university.

I have started to work as a Scientific Advisor for the Mykoverse Foundation.

Because mushrooms offer solutions for every area of organic life e.g., environment-energy-food-supply-medicine, I will help to design the establishment and commercialization of medical ethics, environmental ethics, and food supply and medical research and supply projects, starting from Lichtenstein and the locations in Austria and Switzerland.

For education and training, I would like to access cybernetics, systemics, and constructivist approaches.

To be able to play these areas organizationally, we are working on the foundation of a university with a focus on transdisciplinary ethics.  We also network with various clinics that are part of our medical research.  The main focus is on the practical implementation of the introduction of psilocybin as a medication. However, we also have almost all other functional fungi in the gene bank and can isolate and dose the active ingredients from them.

I am grateful for the information and suggestions!

Best regards

Lucas

Jason Hu

Oct 4, 2022, 12:55:38 PM10/4/22
to cyb...@googlegroups.com
Lucas,
An effective approach (proved through WallStreet in history) is that you need to build two core teams. One is "curriculum development", i.e. key experts working together to produce the best possible "state of art" curriculums - of whatever content you would like; the second team is the "cookie-cutter marketing" driving a franchise/chain store expansion strategy. If you want your institution to really make an impact, you have to establish an expanding dynamic to let it grow exponentially. Otherwise, it will be just another small NGO group begging funding here and there with a nice goal that they can never reach in their life time.
Just two cents of food for thought for you.  Best - Jason