11 new auto repair jobs in chicago, illinois

Indeed

Oct 31, 2017, 4:03:37 AM10/31/17
to brian...@ameritech.net
Bridgestone, C&W Services, and Auto Plus Pep Boys have opportunities for you!
indeed
11 new auto repair jobs in chicago, illinois
Automotive Technician/Mechanic
B&G Auto Repair - Calumet Park, IL
LOOKING FOR AUTO TECHNICIAN, MUST HAVE OWN TOOLS, IT IS A 6 DAY WORK WEEK, WE ARE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK. We are a family owned and operated general repair shop...
Easily apply
Sponsored
Auto Repair Technician
BROOKFILED MUFFLER-MAKS AUTO REPAIR - Brookfield, IL
Calling for repairs. Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs. Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles;...
Easily apply
Oct 30
Janitorial Worker
C&W Services 54 reviews - Lombard, IL
$13.80 an hour
Drive ride-on auto scrubber required to perform required floor cleaning process. Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs to building operating...
Easily apply
Oct 30
YouthBuild Construction Manager
Community Youth Development Institute 3 reviews - Chicago, IL
Requires access to vehicle in sound operating condition and proof of current auto insurance. To instruct youth in fundamentals of carpentry, plumbing,...
Easily apply
Oct 30
Customer Service Advisor
Auto Plus Pep Boys 8 reviews - Melrose Park, IL
Auto Plus Pep Boys is owned by Icahn Enterprises L.P. Auto Plus is a major U.S.-based distributor of automotive aftermarket parts...
Oct 30
Auto Technician
Areawide Automotive - Lombard, IL
Duties include general auto repair; We are a well-established, reputable auto repair shop. Busy independent repair shop looking for a skilled technician with a...
Easily apply
Oct 30
Electrician Technician
Norberg Electric - Bensenville, IL
Diagnoses and repairs electrical and mechanical problems on all equipment In Auto Body shop. We are a growing company looking for an Electrician with 2 to 5...
Easily apply
Oct 30
Automotive Lead Master Technician / Mechanic
Bridgestone 714 reviews - Niles, IL
Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel...
Oct 30
Automotive Technician/Mechanic
Autonology Motor Service - Chicago, IL
$52,000 - $100,000 a year
Autonology Motor Service, Chicago lands number one destination for European auto repair is seeking an experienced automotive technician to be a part of our...
Easily apply
Sponsored
Automotive Mechanic/Technician
parkview automotive - Chicago, IL
$40,000 - $60,000 a year
Busy independently owned and operated auto repair shop is looking to hire a full time mechanic. We work on all vehicle makes and models including meduim duty...
Easily apply
Sponsored
Experienced Auto Mechanic Wanted
Checkpoint Auto Electric - Chicago, IL
QualificationsAt least 3 years auto repair experience, problem solving & diagnosticsPerform duties from oil change to major repairs....
Easily apply
Sponsored
11 new jobs found
View All Jobs
View jobs: since yesterday - for last 7 days
Get job updates from these companies
Bridgestone Americas
Follow
C&W Services
Follow
Auto Plus/Pep Boys
Follow
© 2017 Indeed, Inc.
6433 Champion Grandview Way, Building 1, Austin, TX 78750
PRIVACY POLICY | TERMS | HELP CENTER | UNSUBSCRIBE