[auto repair in chicago, illinois] - Auto Plus Pep Boys, Bridgestone Americas, and Bridgestone have opportunities for you!

Indeed

Oct 23, 2017, 1:52:11 AM10/23/17
to brian...@ameritech.net
26 new auto repair jobs in chicago, illinois
indeed
26 new auto repair jobs in chicago, illinois
Automotive Technician/Mechanic
Autonology Motor Service - Chicago, IL
$52,000 - $100,000 a year
Autonology Motor Service, Chicago lands number one destination for European auto repair is seeking an experienced automotive technician to be a part of our...
Easily apply
Sponsored
Collision Estimator Trainee
ABRA Auto Body & Glass 116 reviews - Chicago, IL
Consistently follows ABRA’s sales process and convinces customers to leave their vehicle for repair at the initial visit, or to schedule the repair...
Oct 20
Claims Adjuster Trainee - Schiller Park
Progressive 1,400 reviews - Schiller Park, IL
$53,500 a year
Partner with appraisers/estimators to manage vehicle repairs. As the fourth largest auto insurance company, Progressive offers the confidence and stability that...
Oct 20
PARTS COUNTER PERSON
Berman Auto Group - Chicago, IL
$50,000 a year
Berman Auto Group. Assist service technicians in selecting parts needed for repairs in process. PARTS COUNTER PERSON....
Easily apply
Oct 20
Program Manager
CCC Information Services Inc. 46 reviews - Chicago, IL
CCC provides the technology, data and insight needed to help our customers make informed, accurate auto collision claims and repair management decisions....
Oct 20
Field Service Technician
COTG, MOTG, A Xerox Company - Bolingbrook, IL
Are you an expert in repair and maintenance? Prior experience in maintenance and repair of copier office equipment preferred....
Easily apply
Oct 20
Auto Mechanic
Express Auto 18 reviews - Rolling Meadows, IL
$15 - $17 an hour
Communicate effectively with owner and manager regarding repairs. We are looking for an Auto Mechanic to join our team!..
Easily apply
Oct 21
PreOp Manager (Technical Estimator)
ABRA Auto Body & Glass 116 reviews - Chicago, IL
Repair Plan Preparation:. Able to make independent decisions on repair process, parts and timing. ABRA Auto Body & Glass values developing our talent to help...
Oct 20
Automotive Tire Maintenance Technician / Mechanic
Bridgestone 710 reviews - Lombard, IL
Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works. Learn how to diagnose and repair basic systems to become certified...
Oct 20
Cashier (Merrillville) (Crown Point)
Muller Acura of Merrillville - Munster, IN
Over 40 years experience in the Auto Business. We are a part of the Muller Auto Group. Filing (Service Repair Orders, Parts Counter Tickets, Car Deal Files,..
Easily apply
Oct 20
Automotive Detailer
ABRA Auto Body & Glass 116 reviews - Lynwood, IL
Founded in 1984, ABRA Auto Body & Glass is an industry leading auto body and glass repair provider with hundreds of repair centers in many major markets across...
Oct 20
Automotive Mechanic/Technician
parkview automotive - Chicago, IL
$40,000 - $60,000 a year
Busy independently owned and operated auto repair shop is looking to hire a full time mechanic. We work on all vehicle makes and models including meduim duty...
Easily apply
Sponsored
Experienced Auto Mechanic Wanted
Checkpoint Auto Electric - Chicago, IL
QualificationsAt least 3 years auto repair experience, problem solving & diagnosticsPerform duties from oil change to major repairs....
Easily apply
Sponsored
Production Crew
Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc. 10 reviews - Hammond, IN
PICK-n-PULL Auto Dismantlers is a self-service auto dismantling and recycling company, now with 60+ LOCATIONS throughout the U.S....
Easily apply
Oct 20
Mechanic
Auto Plus Pep Boys 8 reviews - Niles, IL
Responsible for securing vehicle during repairs and after repairs are completed. Conduct a wide variety of diagnoses and repairs;...
Oct 20
Automotive Tire Maintenance Technician / Mechanic
Bridgestone Americas 710 reviews - Lombard, IL
Learn how to diagnose and repair basic systems to become certified in a minimum of 5 areas with a preference for brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling and...
Oct 20
Automotive Service Advisor - Infiniti of Chicago
Berman Auto Group - Chicago, IL
$100,000 a year
Berman Auto Group is looking for Service and Express Advisors! Verifying that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order....
Easily apply
Oct 20
PT Automotive Supervisor
UNITED PARCEL SERVICE 19,875 reviews - Addison, IL
Vendor related duties include verifying external-vendor repairs, preparing repair orders and estimates, and performing on-site vendor inspections....
Oct 20
Automotive Technician B
Auto Plus Pep Boys 8 reviews - Chicago, IL
Auto Plus Pep Boys is owned by Icahn Enterprises L.P. Auto Plus is a major U.S.-based distributor of automotive aftermarket parts....
Oct 20
Auto Center Manager in Training (ACMIT) - Northwest Suburbs
Sears, Roebuck and Co. 20,508 reviews - Bloomingdale, IL
Diagnose and discuss repair functioning of auto systems and parts with customers and associates. 3 years managing an auto related business....
Oct 20
Customer Service Advisor
Auto Plus Pep Boys 8 reviews - Chicago, IL
Auto Plus Pep Boys is owned by Icahn Enterprises L.P. Auto Plus is a major U.S.-based distributor of automotive aftermarket parts....
Oct 20
Journeyman Technician -Signing Bonus up to $5000.00 for Top Technician
Ed Napleton Automotive Group - Arlington Heights, IL
Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs....
Oct 22
Store Manager of Service Trainee
Auto Plus Pep Boys 8 reviews - Chicago, IL
Auto Plus Pep Boys is owned by Icahn Enterprises L.P. Auto Plus is a major U.S.-based distributor of automotive aftermarket parts....
Oct 20
Automotive Technician
Acorn Tire - Chicago, IL
$45,000 - $60,000 a year
We provide full service tire and auto repair and have a reputation for exceptional customer service. You will inspect, diagnose and repair vehicles including...
Easily apply
Sponsored
Automotive Technician
Woodlawn Auto Care - Chicago, IL
$52,000 - $100,000 a year
Woodlawn Auto Care is a well established independent 8-bay full service auto repair facility that is looking for a qualified automotive technician to become...
Easily apply
Sponsored
Automotive Mechanic
The Auto Link, Inc. - Illinois
Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs. The Automotive Mechanic performs vehicle repair and maintenance as assigned....
Easily apply
Sponsored
26 new jobs found
View All Jobs
View jobs: since yesterday - for last 7 days
Get job updates from these companies
Sears
Follow
UPS
Follow
Progressive
Follow
© 2017 Indeed, Inc.
6433 Champion Grandview Way, Building 1, Austin, TX 78750
PRIVACY POLICY | TERMS | HELP CENTER | UNSUBSCRIBE