Sign a NEW Petition to Save the Trading Ford Historic Area!

historylover

May 21, 2008, 10:12:27 AM5/21/08
to Civil War Historians
Hi,
If you visit the blog-American civil war stories at-http://
civilwarstories.blogspot.com.
There is an interesting post-

At Citizens-Time.com I found this article that makes me upset. To me
this man has no respect for American History. The race track he wants
to build can be moved somewhere else. Please read this article, This
just proves how we are loosing our Civil War Battle fields to modern
development!

"The Civil War Preservation Trust has placed a patch of land north of
Charlotte on its list of the nation's 25 most-endangered Civil War
battlefields, but the land owner said no written evidence supports the
claim and he plans to build a racetrack there.

Dave Risdon wants to build a 2.15-mile race track on the land for
amateur drivers of sports cars
read more on the story and sign petition.......

So if you are interested in signing the petition, visit that blog. I
was signee #209.

Thanks