Cabin camping at Battle Ground Lake this weekend!

stasia honnold

Mar 9, 2015, 1:18:56 PM3/9/15
to cycl...@googlegroups.com, cwdisc...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Cycle Wild aficionados and friends!

Our first trip of the year, to Battle Ground Lake State Park, is coming up this weekend and we still have a few spots left!

This is a beginner-friendly trip and we will be staying in cabins, so no matter what the weather we'll be toasty and warm when we get there (though it's hard to imagine weather other than sunshine these days, isn't it?:)

If you're thinking of coming but not already registered, now would be a good time to get signed up. Bring your bike-camp-curious friend and come join us at Battle Ground Lake!

Trip details on our Cycle Wild blog
Registration here.

See (some of) you this weekend!!

stasia:)