Cabin camping, Stub Stewart, Dec. 6-7

Erinne Goodell

Nov 7, 2014, 1:16:29 AM11/7/14
to cwdisc...@googlegroups.com, cycl...@googlegroups.com
Howdy campers. Our next trip is coming next month! We're going too Stub Stewart to "camp" in their nifty, heated cabins. Find out more and register here! http://www.cyclewild.org/2014/11/winter-cabin-camping-at-stub-stewart-december-6-7/

--Erinne

Andrew Kreps

Nov 7, 2014, 2:10:28 AM11/7/14
to cwdisc...@googlegroups.com
Hmm.  Super tempting.  And super close to home.  Sold.  :)

On Thu Nov 06 2014 at 10:16:29 PM Erinne Goodell <erinne....@gmail.com> wrote:
Howdy campers. Our next trip is coming next month! We're going too Stub Stewart to "camp" in their nifty, heated cabins. Find out more and register here! http://www.cyclewild.org/2014/11/winter-cabin-camping-at-stub-stewart-december-6-7/

--Erinne

Todd Boulanger

Nov 7, 2014, 11:10:43 AM11/7/14
to cwdisc...@googlegroups.com
Don't forget to warn first timers about the worst part of this trip - that final steep climb to the cabins.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 6, 2014, at 10:16 PM, Erinne Goodell <erinne....@gmail.com> wrote:

Howdy campers. Our next trip is coming next month! We're going too Stub Stewart to "camp" in their nifty, heated cabins. Find out more and register here! http://www.cyclewild.org/2014/11/winter-cabin-camping-at-stub-stewart-december-6-7/

--Erinne

Erinne Goodell

Nov 7, 2014, 11:28:20 AM11/7/14
to cwdisc...@googlegroups.com