Midweek Camping, Battle Ground Lake, Tues 28 June

Shawn Granton

Jun 21, 2016, 3:02:34 PM6/21/16
to cwdisc...@googlegroups.com
Hello all-

I just wanted to remind you fine folks that I'll be hosting a midweek camping trip to Battle Ground Lake in Clark County. We'll be there on Tuesday June 28 into Wednesday June 29. The approx. riding distance from Expo Center MAX in North Portland is 25 miles, and we'll have a resupply stop along the way. Group ride will meet at noon, but if you can't make it then, you can come up on your own. Oh yeah, you can swim at Battle Ground Lake!

For full details, and how to register, please go here:

yours,
Shawn