about this: "A new cwatexe.zip (no need to install Python or bother about Python). This comes with all batteries included (Python, + libraries)", during the CWAT installation,
how it is managed with previous Python version installed on the computer?
Previous Python installation doesn't matter. It is independent of any Python installation
A CWATM executable cwatm.exe can be used instead of the Python version
* ADVANTAGE: You can run it without installing or knowledge of Python
* DISADVANTAGE 1: You cannot see the source code or change it
* DISADVANTAGE 2: We do not update this version as often as the Python version
* DISADVANTAGE 3: It is not running on Linux or Mac
* It is done with cx_freeze library
* It includes all Python libraries
* It can run parallel to any Python installation (it doesn't need it at all)
We recommend using the Python 3.7.x version,
| but if you not experienced in Python or have problems installing CWATM, please use the executable version.
| Either start it in DOS box (command cmd), or use the batch file cwatmbat.bat to start it