Can I custormize some tolarence rule?

Penny Xie

Apr 6, 2021, 11:39:00 AM4/6/21
to CVXOPT
Hi,

I use cvxopt to solve a quadratic problem and it turns out there is no feasible solution. I run the same problem in MatLab, and I find the iterations will stop according to the following rule:

Optimization stopped because the total relative error has grown to more than 1e5 times its minimum value during the iterations.

Since I want my result in python the same as my result in MATLAB, is there any way I can apply this rule when I use cvxopt in python?

Thanks!

Martin

Apr 9, 2021, 7:19:23 AM4/9/21
to CVXOPT
Are you using quadprog() in MATLAB? The warning/error message does not say anything about infeasibility.

CVXOPT will return a certificate of infeasibility if your problem is infeasible: