Instructions to build a fork

Péter ANTAL

Oct 27, 2022, 12:38:43 PM10/27/22
to CVXOPT
Hi,

I use cvxopt for one of my projects, however, I need to edit some parts of the code (in src/msk.py) to match my specific requirements. Therefore I have forked the GitHub repo, and now I would like to build a wheel of my modified version.

Could you please give some instructions on how to build the package? I see some info in the cvxopt-wheels repo, but I'm not sure how to use it.

Thanks in advance,
Peter

Martin

Nov 18, 2022, 2:51:29 PM11/18/22
to CVXOPT
Have a look at "Building and installing from source" in the installation instructions. Run "python setup.py bdist_wheel" instead of "python setup.py build" or "python setup.py install" if you would like to build a wheel.