How Do You Think You Can Use Your Strengths?

1 view

Central Valley Justice Coalition

Aug 16, 2011, 6:15:22 PM8/16/11
to Central Valley Justice Coalition Discussion Board
What are your gifts, educations, talents, skills, experience and how
do you think that it can help in the work of justice in our community,
especially connected with human trafficking ?

By justice, I mean making things right, bringing
healing, reconciliation, and helping people and things to function
according to their true identity, as they were designed. I.e.: You
love to encourage, you love children, and you have a heart for foster
children (who are the group most preyed upon in domestic sex
trafficking) so you think you could use who you are and your strengths
to either be a foster parent or support a foster family and the foster
child.

This may involve some self-discovery. Partner with God in prayer and
spend time exploring this question. Post your thoughts here.
And thoughtfully consider sharing positive, constructive input you may
have for those who share.