Special Executive Committee Meeting - Thursday April 11, 5:30pm

1 view

Jennille Smith

Apr 9, 2024, 2:31:20 PMApr 9
to Executive Committee, cvfiber-pu...@googlegroups.com
The CVFiber Executive Committee will hold a special meeting this Thursday April 11 at 5:30pm.

The Operations and Planning Committee has decided to reschedule to allow time for this special meeting.

Hope to see you there!

The agenda is attached.

Warm Regards,

Jennille Smith
Executive Director, CVFiber
802 316 8797

Do Extraordinary Things With Love

Please note this communication and any response will be maintained as a public record and is subject to disclosure under the Vermont Public Records Act.

SPCL EXEC COMM MTG AGDA 041124.pdf

Jennille Smith

Apr 11, 2024, 5:35:56 PMApr 11
to Sybil Schlesinger, Executive Committee, cvfiber-pu...@googlegroups.com
Just sent you the link, Sybil.

Warm regards,

Jennille Smith
Executive Director, CVFiber
802 316 8797

Do Extraordinary Things With Love

On Apr 11, 2024, at 5:29 PM, Sybil Schlesinger <sschle...@cvfiber.net> wrote:

Jennille,
I'm in the Executive Committee meeting but no one is there—there is no link in your invitation tot he meeting only an ID #
Could you please send me the link so I can record the meeting?  at least the bit that needs to be recorded!
Thanks!
I'd also like to attend!
Best wishes,
Sybil