June 10th CVFiber Governing Board agenda

Jeremy Hansen

Jun 8, 2021, 11:28:01 PM6/8/21
to CVFiber Governance Board, cvfiber-pu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all-

The CVFiber Governing Board will hold its regular meeting on Thursday, June 10th at 6PM using GoToMeeting. The agenda for this meeting and instructions for attending remotely are attached.

Public access to these meetings (as included in the agenda) are as follows:

Via the Internet:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/130341085

or via phone:

(312) 757-3121 (access code 130-341-085)

To encourage public participation, please post the attached agenda/warning in your respective communities and social media sites.

Jeremy
279-6054
CVF Meeting Agenda 20210610.pdf

Jeremy Hansen

Jun 9, 2021, 3:37:58 PM6/9/21
to CVFiber Governance Board, cvfiber-pu...@googlegroups.com
Apologies, and thanks to everyone who let me know about my mistake--this meeting is a *special* meeting of the CVFiber Governing Board. I have updated the attached agenda to reflect that fact.

Jeremy
279-6054
CVF Meeting Agenda 20210610 - updated.pdf