[GSoC'24] Project Update:Keyboard Shortcuts Customization

Muhammad Taha Mukhtar

Jul 2, 2024, 1:56:11 AMJul 2
to cvat-gsoc-2024
Hello CVAT Community,

It's been two weeks since my last update, I've completed 3 points of phase one, and am working on completing the 4th point in my HLD, I currently have 2 pull requests up, #8062 and #8007. And hopefully, another one will be up by the end of this week which will contain the changes for the working conflict detector.

#8007 is the update to the existing workflow, and #8062 is the UI update but it is currently a draft as it depends on downstream changes. Currently, I have completed the conflict detector's implementation and will be configuring the existing shortcuts according to the new scope definition scheme, where different shortcuts of the same key bindings can exist in different scopes. Along with that, there are some changes which I overlooked in #8007 and I will be completing those this week as well.

Thanks,
Muhammad Taha

Muhammad Taha Mukhtar

Jul 15, 2024, 11:17:48 AM (4 days ago) Jul 15
to cvat-gsoc-2024
Hi Everyone,

A lot has happened in the past 2 weeks, I completed all my Phase I tasks, and those Pull Requests are up and you can check those out here. Along with this, we had a mid-term evaluation meeting where I updated the remaining CVAT team with my progress until now, we will be working on the second phase and the finalization of the existing Pull Requests. Here is a link to my mid-term evaluation slides if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
Muhammad Taha